Skip to main content

Offer & Suggestion

Dialogue / Recruitment new members of extracurricular program

A : Hello? Are you the new student?
B : Hi! You’re right. I’m the new student.
A : How’s your first day?
B : It was fine.
A : Have you join any extracuriccular yet?
B : Oh! No, i haven’t. What extracurricular should i do eh?
A : what are you interested in?
B : well, i really love to paint. I love art.
A : oh great! Our art extracurricular need a new member. How about joining us?
B : i’d love to!


G : what are you gonna do this saturday?
H : nothing apparenly.
G : me either. Then shall we participate in the idul adha program?
H : that’s a good idea!
G : okay then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Holiday

January 12, 2020 My Last Holiday I went for a spiritual trip to Saudi Arabia to do Umrah. I stayed at Medina for three days and two nights. after that i went to Mecca and stayed that for six days and five nights. after nine full day of praying at Mecca and Medina, i went to Turkey to have fun. My flight to Istanbul from Jeddah was at 5 p.m but I arrived at the airport at 3 p.m so I waited for a couple of minutes. The flight to Istanbul was 3 hours, quite a long time, but I entertained myself by watching movies so that it doesn't felt that long. I finally arrived in Istanbul at 8.30 p.m, but I went straight to Local Immigration because I had flight to Cappadocia at 9.15 p.m. It was an exhausting day. Sunday, 7 a.m, i've had my breakfast and took a shower, after that me and my family went to one of the underground city in Cappadocia, we saw underground houses, it was so magnificent, how does old people lived in a house build underground without technology, w

The Ugly Duckling

The Ugly Duckling January 15, 2020 Once upon a time down on an old farm, lived a duck family, and Mother Duck had been sitting on a clutch of new eggs. One nice morning, the eggs hatched and out popped six chirpy ducklings. But one egg was bigger than the rest, and it didn't hatch. Mother Duck couldn't recall laying that seventh egg. How did it get there? TOCK! TOCK! The little prisoner was pecking inside his shell. "I can't understand how this ugly duckling can be one of mine!" she said to herself, shaking her head as she looked at her last born. Well, the gray duckling certainly wasn't pretty, and since he ate far more than his brothers, he was outgrowing them. As the days went by, the poor ugly duckling became more and more unhappy. His brothers didn't want to play with him, he was so clumsy, and all the farmyard folks simply laughed at him. He felt sad and lonely, while Mother Duck did her best to console him. Then one day, at